Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology Student's Book 2nd edition
C. J. Clegg
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Confidently navigate the updated Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology (9700) syllabus with a structured approach ensuring that the link between theory and practice is consolidated, scientific skills are applied, and analytical skills developed.
- Enable students to monitor and build progress with short 'self-assessment' questions throughout the student text, with answers at the back of the book, so students can check their understanding as they work their way through the chapters.
- Build scientific communication skills and vocabulary in written responses with a variety of exam-style questions.
- Encourage understanding of historical context and scientific applications with extension boxes in the student text.
- Have confidence that lessons cover the syllabus completely with a free Scheme of Work available online.
- Provide additional practice with the accompanying write-in Practical Skills Workbooks, which once completed, can also be used to recap learning for revision.
Also available in the series:
Chemistry Student Book 9781510480230
Physics Student Book 9781510482807
Biology Student eTextbook 9781510482913
Biology Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510482920
Chemistry Student eTextbook 9781510482999
Chemistry Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510483002
Physics Student eTextbook 9781510483118
Physics Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510483125
Biology Skills Workbook 9781510482869
Chemistry Skills Workbook 9781510482852
Physics Skills Workbook 9781510482845